OUTLINE FOR DIOCESAN ULTREYAS
- Fellowship before and after the Ultreya – open church 1hour earlier than scheduled start time (3:00pm) for the Ultreya.
IMPORTANT: Start the Ultreya on time!
1. Three opening songs (maximum time) (20 mins.)
2. Greeting by the Host Parish Rep. (5 mins. Total time)
- Parish Rep presents speaker for witness
- Echo - Comments from others on Witness.
- Gospel Response – Priest or Deacon
5. Grouping-Discuss Teaching (Set Time to Return) (20 mins.)
- Please continue with Piety, Study & Action on card if discussion is short.
7. Songs (2-3) (15 mins.)
8. Prayer Circle (10 mins.)
- More fellowship if desired.
The Secretariat is attempting, with this written schedule, to hold Ultreyas to no longer than 2 hours, with fellowship before and, if desired, after the formal meeting. The Host Parish Rep will be in charge of coordinating starting time and following this outline with the assistance of the Lay Director (David Annis), if he is available.